Mothalova is a call to awareness and to action to care for and protect all life on the planet earth, our Mother.
There are so many simple ways in which we can be a part of this beautiful growing movement.
On the environmental front, many of us recycle and try to do our part, but think about this: If the ice caps keep melting at the current rate, the entire East Coast of the United States will be underwater in less than 100 years. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. The good news is that you don’t have to change your whole lifestyle to commit to helping the planet and the life on it that sustains us. It's not about being perfect, it's just about being conscious, in whatever way feels right for you.
Through even one small action — something you can really do, right now — like bringing a reusable tote to the grocery store, turning off the faucet while you brush your teeth, or signing a petition — you can make a huge impact, and our mission is to help you to do just that — to be a Mothalova.'
Show your Motha' you love her !
• Bring your reusable totes to the grocery store — we need to reduce the plastics building up in our oceans.
• Support people you admire who are sticking their necks out for us !
• Use a refillable water bottle.
• Recycle and encourage others to do so, at work too.
• Sign a petition for something that matters to you — it actually works!
• Don't knock others for their efforts, no matter how small. Every little bit counts — and, it's contagious!
• Let others know about your efforts — it's Cool To Care
• For ideas for teens on Social Change check out
• Vote ! If we don't exercise our democratic rights, we may regret it later.